Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dear Santa, it's not too late - part 2 :-)




Well, well well, once I started thinking I actually came up with some Xmas wishes, want to hear?

I'd like a tripod so I can explore some more advanced techniques in photography, prolongued exposures, HDR and the like. Yes, I would love a new camera, bigger, better and stronger, but I'm not sure if I can ask for that much... can I?

And, of course, I would like some stuff to put on myself: a small thing - moonstone earrings, a bit bigger - a denim shirt to replace the old one after over 10 years of service, and very especifically RayBan tortoise Wayfarer sunglasses - a true classic!

Ah, Santa, there's the remaining item from the last year's list - cash for refurbishment, can we talk about it this year? Pretty please? I promise to leave milk and cookies or beer and a burger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home