Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cheap philosophy without answers


Questions assault on a rainy day: who am I? what am I doing here? what's the freaking meaning of life and universe? what can I co? what have I lost so far? what can I have? is it too late? why me?

No answer. Not even one.

I'm full of good advice for others and I have no ideas for myself. Should I get off my butt and paint the walls or wait for a brighter future? Is there a brighter future? Is there a future at all?

I see people who don't wait, just take the matters into their own hands and go, do, achieve. People who put together a trip to Patagonia while I keep dreaming about Israel and never go.

Frustration.

A hint of this, a hint of that, nothing to the fullest.

And while I'm at the questions about the universe - is there god and life eternal, or am I just an ant that sometimes feels revolt about this grind of a life, but cannot really do anything to change it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home