Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear Santa, it's not too late, right?




OK, I confess, I forgot to write you in time for the gifts to get ready or cash earmarked for them, my fault. Problem is, dear Santa, I don't have my wishes as clear as last year, in other words - I don't know what I want. Stupid but true.

I don't even know what I want to do with my life, much less what I want to get in two weeks. Well, surprise me :-)

Anyway, a winning lottery ticket would be nice if you are out of ideas (yes, i'm doing my part by placing bets). Small niceties are always welcome too, you know, the cool stuff, earrings and the like. Yeah, I know, I can buy them myself, as usual, and I probably will... I always do, right?

Oh, and then there's this peace on earth thing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home