Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dreams again

Another "for the record" dream entry, this time long and detailed, I'm surprised I remembered so much...

1. I'm going to some kind of retreat-holiday camp thing only for women. I see there many known and unknown faces, including that girl I knew back in primary school but long since lost contact with her. It's unbearable to me, noisy, full of busy-bee female beings - arrrr... So I look at her and say "it's your virgin-Artemis kind of heaven, but it's hell to me", basically referring to male population being = 0.

2. I sit on the floor, in a kitchen-like room, I’m cold and wrapped in a blanket, someone says I would get warmer if I joined everyone else (which includes hugging etc.) but I don't want to, I’d rather be cold as long as I don't have to do the female bonding routine.

3. I'm wearing a bath robe and I go to my room, I walk along a balcony-corridor and I know there's a man walking behind me. I let the robe fall off my shoulder and I’m actively enticing him, but I don't know who he is. By the time I reach my door there are two more men, black men, who want to rob me and take the stuff which is by the door (clothes and things hanging around) I fight them and scream, plainclothes police come to my rescue lead by a female inspector, who all of the sudden starts showing off what a great corset she's wearing - not only supporting her spine but also very sexy - the corset is cream-white silk...

4. I get a karate-movie style punishment for not fitting in the team (see not bonding with women), I’m on a beach with some kind of coach (male) who's ordering me to train till I drop, but I don't drop... I keep doing stuff and getting stronger, I’m near the water, waves hit me but cannot knock me down. I train till I can break into a wooden tower of a kind by breaking the boards with my bare fists... and I enter.

5. I'm in a strange town (not so strange as this type of town appears many times in my dreams, divided by a river with hills on one side and something very important I must reach on the other side of the river - normally a big building, castle or something). I go to see my ex-BF, I know I shouldn't but I go anyway. I turn off my mobile phone and ... I meet him, we talk and he's trying to get closer, he's offering me things (shoes, there are dozens of pairs of shoes hanging in a kind of black net on the ceiling), he tries to kiss me and I realize how much I don't want to be there or be with him.

6. I'm out of there, at a table in a café and I want to call my current BF and ask him to come and pick me up, I’m looking for the dratted mobile phone but I cannot find it in my pockets or among things I carry, I start panicking because I’m lost and I want out and I want him to come...

7. I wake up and I’m half hour late, my mobile is in my hand because I managed to switch off the alarm and go back to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home