Sunday, June 06, 2004

Just for the record, these were just dreams, but who knows...

1. I'm in a southern looking town (feeling it's in Mexico, but other than that - no indication), i'm on the hill overlooking the city and hear an airplane coming, than i see it, passing in front of me over the city from left to right, the engine is on fire and there's thick black smoke. Eventually the airliner dives and explodes when it hits the houses below. The plane was silver-blueish and i could even see part of the airline name painted in dark blue - something NORTH.
No idea where this came from.

2. I'm in a pool, swimming. The pool is small and not very deep so it's all effortless - i can reach the other end in 2 strokes. I know there's a bigger, deeper, more serious pool but i keep swimming in circles in the small one, feeling kind of trapped, but there's nothing real stopping me from moving to the other pool, still i just keep swimming in circles...
(The configuration of small-big pool resembles the one at the club near my parents home when i was 10-14, the situation kinda resembles a few things in my life...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home