Friday, January 02, 2009

All Is Quiet on New Year's Day...




All is very quiet indeed, and I like it this way. Some things seem to fall in place creating a harmony, just like the pillars above.

Harmony which, hopefully, is the starting point for a change. A necessary change, I must say.

BTW, dear Santa, thank you for the lens and perfume, I will have to live without the rest (current sales may provide the cardigan, so that's no problem). You did amazingly in impossible wishes department though :-) freedom has no price, freedom from anguish and wasting time over it is especially priceless, thanks. I'm ready for that change now, if you please.

Oh, in New Year resolutions chapter I promise to make good use of my health insurance, workout, be good, work, invest and do whatever is necessary to... you know ;-)



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home