Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dear Santa :-)

Here we go again. I'm almost done getting presents for my friends and family, hope your shopping goes as planned too.

I was good this year, I behaved and I deserve your best effort, dear Santa, but heck if I know what I would like you to get me. World peace and food for the children, sure, but for me? A winning lottery ticket would cover it quite nicely, failing that I may settle for a wide angle lens with some extras, a nice cardigan, a sweet perfume and a few good books, you know, the usual. I trust your good taste and deep pockets, Santa.

In impossible wishes department, make it so men act like men, for a change, pretty please?

Milk and cookies or whiskey by the chimney - what would you prefer? Be a man, decide and live with the consequences :p.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home