Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Rainbows and butterflies


I can see clearly now the rain is gone... and if I look up I can see a rainbow.
Actually I did see a rainbow on Monday but somehow I feel most people missed it. It was enormous, bright, over north-western part of the city. Why could people miss such a big thing hanging there in the sky? It was a Monday morning, people, except this fool here, were busy, hurrying to work, to buy a newspaper, to have a cup of coffee. Sky? Who cares about the sky, one has to look on the ground or we might trip over some obstacle in our morning rush. Right? Pragmatic, yes, but right? If you don't look up you're going to miss the rainbow! Sure, there will be more rainbows, but if you're always too busy to look for them you'll end up missing them all.

So yeah, I lost 5 minutes of my time on my way to the office to stare at something beautiful. Nobody even noticed I was 5 freaking minutes late, but I came in with a smile and eyes still full of colours...

I will keep filling my eyes with stars and rainbows and butterflies. I will keep taking pictures of things I see to share them with those who, pragmatically, might have missed them. I'm a fool, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home