Friday, November 25, 2005

Dear Santa...



I'm writing to you to let you know that, like everyone else, I have wishes too.
It is painfully obvious by now that nobody looked me up on Amazon as I only ever received stuff from my whishlist that I actually paid for myself. Guess I have to explore different avenues, thus this letter.
I am fully aware of your workload and of the global crisis, but it would be really nice if you could get me something I really need, how about that?
1. Let's start small - a thermo-teapot a bit better than the ones at China-shops would be a great addition to my winter evenings.
2. A memory stick for my new camera, especially if I'm going to part with the old camera and stick, be decent - make it bigger than 128MB.
3. A Perfectionist or an Idealist - for the uninitiated: these are my very favourite cosmetic's brand EsteƩ Lauder products, facial serums to be exact.
4. DKNY "Be Delicious" perfume - because...
5. Manpower and funds to fix bathroom and living room lights, bath tap and the alternative WC leak. Ideally - manpower and funds to fix and paint bathroom and bedroom walls and ceilings.
5. A bookshelf! Or a t least a ride to IKEA so I can buy one :/
6. An iPod-like device ... maybe, not sure yet if I really want one.
7. A laptop and a new cell phone - one day when the current ones die their natural deaths, don't worry yet, Santa!
8. Oh, a nice parka for the winter, I hear it's going to be very cold this year and I sooo hate cold...

Last but not the least a winning lottery ticket would be just perfect...

P.S. I know that in the end I will get the stuff (except the lottery :/) because I will buy it myself, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

PSS. I leave world peace and stuffs for Miss Universe candidates and Bob Geldof to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home