Sunday, May 01, 2011

Landscape change




There will be no more ocean, sadly, but there will be greenery and hills and valleys. There will be new life, new challenges, new places and new people.

For now there are cardboard boxes in which I have to squeeze my life. All the years and memories on one side, all the shoes and handbags on the mundane part.

Some things have been sitting here for years untouched, because they were oh so importnant in the past, but now get trashed in 5 seconds, some will travel with me now and stay untill next triage, maybe I'll get rid of them then, maybe never.

What I know for sure is that some memories will always be there, with or without objects to carry them. Good or bad, no longer passionate or painful but still part of my life, part of me.

For the new horizons - thanks Santa!

PS. If you could arrange for a short but nice and sunny holidays this year, it would be perfect ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home