Tuesday, November 09, 2010

It's been a long time, but then time is such liquid creature...




Time is volatile and flows freely, sometimes slower, sometimes faster, still timing is everything.
I wrote a few words in my notebook (transcribed below) and before I got to posting here how all is good, something blew right into my face. Timing...

OK, the subject had to do with time, but in a slightly different way, here it comes:


Christmas came early this year, and while I'm grateful for all the blessings and gifts I know have a tiny problem - nothing to ask for.
There was a new camera and new lenses, travels, gadgets, even a thermal treatment out of the blue. There were concerts, pleasures, dinners and nice company, good reunions after long times apart and some new things and people.

The in-depth issues remain, but does it really matter if I ask for world peace, end of the financial crisis and rich oil depoisits in offshore Portugal? Yeah, didn't think so. Still, dear Santa, we have that thing still open regarding the lands of the Kings of Jerusalem, remember? This coming December we will have to talk about it again. This one thing could solve so many smaller and bigger issues I'd be off yor back for a really long time. Think about it. Meanwhile, I will try to figure out what I might ask for this year. See you in December :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home